Role And Responsibilities
- Good experience in Core java, Kotlin programming
- Good understanding of Android UI, SQLITE, MVVM, Room database.
- Knowledge of Window, Linux. Basic commands to work from a Linux terminal.
- Basic Knowledge of web technologies like HTTP protocol, authentication techniques.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github, Gitlab.
- Good to have knowledge about socket programming.
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills.Should be able to work across multiple platforms and domains.
UI (User Interface) Design:
- Create an appealing visual design.
- Design wireframes and prototypes.
- Select color schemes and typography.
- Ensure responsive design.
- Design icons and graphics.
- Plan interaction design.
UX (User Experience) Design:
- Conduct user research.
- Define information architecture.
- Map user flows.
- Conduct usability testing.
- Develop user personas.
- Ensure accessibility.
- Advocate for user-centered design.
- Interaction design
- Visual Communication
- Information Architecture